Family hiking tours
In the case of families with children participating in guided tours, our GEOPARC guides will fine-tune hiking tours to be not only informative and educational for adults, but also playful and adventurous for children.
Bletterbach for kids …
Water, rocks and stones and earth, as well as a fascinating world of saga and legends, doing handicrafts with natural materials and exploring the forest with its animals – these are the topics of children’s programmes “Bletterbach for kids”. They are available for children aged between 6 and 12 on Wednesdays starting at 10.00 am at the Visitor Centre in Aldino-Aldein in July and August.
Our programme for children 2019
17. July: Enjoy nature with all senses... (german and italian language) - Sign up now »
24. July: Stones, water and earth (german and italian language) - Sign up now »
31. July: A day of adventure in the wood (german language) - Sign up now »
07. August: A day of adventure in the wood (italian language) - Sign up now »
14. August: Searching for traces in the forest (german and italian language) - Sign up now »
21. August: Legendary Bletterbach (italian language) - Sign up now »
28. August: Legendary Bletterbach (german language) - Sign up now »
Parents and assistants have the possibility to participate in the guided tour through the Bletterbach gorge, starting at 10.30 am.
- 3 - 4 hours
- 8.00€ for children, 32.00€ familyticket
- the day before by 5 pm at the Visitor Centre
- min. 5 children